More babies, more fun.
Labor Support $600
- Emotional, physical, and educational support during your pregnancy, birth, and the immediate postpartum.
- Two prenatal visits which include creating a birth plan and postpartum plan.
- 24/7 on call support beginning at 28 weeks.
- Assisting with comfort measures, movement, positioning, aromatherapy, music, etc. during labor.
- Working with the hospital or birthing center staff and health care providers to make sure you are given full information to make informed decisions.
- Snapping photos, if desired.
- One in-home postpartum visit within two weeks of delivery.
- A copy of "The Holistic Guide to Twin Pregnancy"
*Price reflects 20% discount. This service is for attempted vaginal births, even if it ends in a Cesarean. Please see the Cesarean page if you're having a planned Cesarean for your multiples.
Postpartum Breastfeeding Assistance | $149
COMING SUMMER 2020!
- One prenatal visit that includes a breastfeeding multiples class
- Two in-home postpartum visits to discuss your needs and to follow-up
- Assistance with positioning, latch problems, and nutritional support
*This service is exempt from the 20% discount due to it only being applicable to moms of multiples.
Postpartum with Twins Planning Workshop $47
Making plans for the postpartum period is just as important as making a birth plan or planning the nursery. Why do you need to prenatally create a postpartum plan? Postpartum can be unpredictable. Postpartum work can be hard and the postpartum period is generally focused on the baby, not on the mother. During this two-hour session, we will plan out how to prepare for the weeks after birth focusing on nutrition and hydration, support, setting boundaries, relationships, and self care.
*You do not need to be a labor support client to utilize this service. Virtual or in-person workshop.
*Price reflects 20% discount.
Can you assist with breastfeeding?
Yes! I am Breastfeeding Multiples certified and have breastfed twins personally.
What if I'm placed on bedrest? Do you offer extra support?
I can! Antepartum was part of my training as well. I can come for a session or two and can cater each session to individual families based on need.
We conceived twins through IVF. Do you have knowledge of fertility methods?
Yes. My MSP training covered fertility through postpartum so I am also a fertility doula.
Do you adjust your on-call schedule for multiples considering they may be born earlier than 38 weeks?
Absolutely. I'm on-call 24/7 for my moms of multiples from 28 weeks instead of 38 weeks.