North Texas Placenta Services -
Dr. Crystal Hankel, Denton -
Bundle Born Midwifery -
Acclaim Midwives -
- 126 page of resources and information.
- An organization whose purpose is to provide support for women who have experienced a traumatic birth.
- An organization that has “helped develop and advance many forms of care that are now critical components of the nation’s maternity care system.” Great resources for maternity care, planning pregnancy, healthy pregnancy, and giving birth.
- An online database of nurses, individuals, and organizations recognized as or endorsers of “Mother Friendly” care.
- An online database of birth centers. Enter your City and State or Zip Code.
- An online database for ACOG recognized Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
- The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists website offering information you will encounter throughout fertility treatments, pregnancy, birth, and postpartum.
- A wealth of health information for the whole family. Backed by the American Academy of Family Physicians
- Citizens for Midwifery. “The only national consumer-based group promoting the Midwifery Model of Care!” A great resource on the Midwifery Model of Care.
- Find a midwife in Texas.
- Locate a ACNM midwife near you.
- Midwives Alliance North America. Resource for Maternal and Child Health Trends.
- Evidence based health information in the form of an article database.
- Child safety information for parents and caregivers.
- Information about finding safe and reliable childcare.
- A comprehensive collection of all things natural
Proudly powered by